And the countdown begins to Christmas 2023!

Luke left for FSY the day before Riley left, so they had to say their goodbyes a day earlier!

Mixed emotions on our 3am drive to the SLC airport...mostly, I am so excited for our independent, brave girl, always wanting an adventure. Well, she's getting one!

It was a little tender mercy running into Sister Denney at the ticketing line. I watched these two girls who were in nursery together, shared a baptism day, and have stayed friends their whole lives run and embrace...one headed to Ecuador, the other Chile. My heart was full as I remembered that both these girls are direct descendants of John Taylor, the prophet. I remember at their baptism day when the bishop noted that surely their ancestors were aware of them on that day.

And every day after.

I have felt that Riley's entire life. I love my Riley girl and pray she will find everything her heart desires in this adventure. I'm so excited for her!!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zoom=Worst Invention Ever

Missionary Work

Chile Santiago North Mission!