And the countdown begins to Christmas 2023!

Luke left for FSY the day before Riley left, so they had to say their goodbyes a day earlier!

Mixed emotions on our 3am drive to the SLC airport...mostly, I am so excited for our independent, brave girl, always wanting an adventure. Well, she's getting one!

It was a little tender mercy running into Sister Denney at the ticketing line. I watched these two girls who were in nursery together, shared a baptism day, and have stayed friends their whole lives run and embrace...one headed to Ecuador, the other Chile. My heart was full as I remembered that both these girls are direct descendants of John Taylor, the prophet. I remember at their baptism day when the bishop noted that surely their ancestors were aware of them on that day.

And every day after.

I have felt that Riley's entire life. I love my Riley girl and pray she will find everything her heart desires in this adventure. I'm so excited for her!!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do you see God's hand in your life?

Mosiah 7:48

Week 6